>> © 2006 KUMS - All Rights Reserved.
The Medical Editor will edit a range of documents at different stages in the production process. He or she will be expected to work with colleagues to ensure the production of high-quality information. The Medical Editor will work with staff at all levels.
Medical Editor Qualification:
- Life Science Degree / or clinical qualification
- Ability to copy-edit and proof-read docccument on paper and on screen.
- Familiarities with scientific and medicccal terminology and methods of presenting data
- At least one year of work experience innn copy-editing and proof-reading medical information.
- Ability to work effectively to meet tiggght deadlines (time management skills)
- Motivation and enthusiasm to deliver hiiigh-quality editorial work.
If interested, please E-mail us your CV at mailto: email@example.com