The Pharmacist provides high quality pharmaceutical services that foster the efficacy, safety and cost effectiveness of drug use for our customers. The pharmacist plays an integral role on the coordination and delivery of drug distribution services. Interacts continually with patients, department, and hospital personnel and outside businesses. Responsible for appropriate time utilization and work prioritization under the direction of the administrative team.
- a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy , Doctor of Pharmacy, or Master of Science in Pharmacy from an accredited College of Pharmacy.
- ability to operate /use computers
- ability to work under stress
- ability to communicate effectively wittth others
- ability to use drug knowledge
If interested, please E-mail us your cv at mailto : email@example.com