>> © 2006 KUMS - All Rights Reserved.
Cosmetic Medicine and Surgery
Thermal Face Lift
- The “Feather-Lift” is a non-surgical approach to facial lifting utilizing the patented “Aptos® threads”.
- What are “Aptos® Threads” ?
The Aptos® threads” are made of a monofilament material called “polypropylene”. Aptos® threads are designed with directional cogs. Once inserted under the skin, The Aptos® thread cogs will form a support structure for the tissue of the face.
- Who is the best candidate ?
- Drooping of the soft tissue of the face and neck.
- Weakly pronounced aesthetic contours.
- Flaccid, flat face.
- Premature aging and sun damaged face.
- Is it hard to perform ?
This procedure is safe, quick and easy to perform. Performed under local anesthesia and if desired, light IV sedation, the patient remains awake and alert. Using a needle, the Aptos® threads are inserted into the subcutaneous fat, at a required depth, along the contours that were previously marked.